The Safari Supper is an annual event for anyone who wants to take part. You don’t have to be connected to the school, just willing to embrace a fun evening. This is the revised date after the initial event was postponed from 27th March.
How does it work?
- First you decide if you would like to host an informal, relaxed course or just be a guest. We strongly recommend hosting, as you get more involved in the evening and can choose your own menu (as simple as you like!) and venue! This could be your own home or a begged/borrowed one if not in the village.
- Each course is with different people with the only continuity being you and your significant other or friend that you signed up with on your invitation. Hence the name safari supper as you are travelling around the village meeting new people at each course.
- Return your invitation and payment.
- If hosting you will be notified of your course within the week of the event and provided with 2 bottles of wine to share with your guests.
- The event kicks off at 7.30pm in the school hall with a glass of fizz and your itinerary for the evening.
- Timings for the courses are: 8-9pm for a starter, 9.15-10.15pm for main course, 10.30-11.30pm for pudding so you can get to the pub if you are quick.
Once you have purchased your ticket, please complete a reply slips with your details on and return to either the school office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reply slips are available from the school reception and post office.
All funds raised at this event go towards St Michael’s School.
Come and join in with this fantastic fun event!!