Need help with what clothes to provide for Forest School?
For Forest School each child needs named clothes as follows:-
- Long trousers – both in summer and winter.
- Long sleeved top – both in summer and winter.
- Layers of clothing appropriate to the temperature and the season. In winter the children will need at least three layers to keep warm.
- Waterproof top and trousers or a waterproof all in one suit.
- Winter – warm socks, hat and gloves.
- Summer – long trousers, and long sleeved tops are needed because it is cooler under the trees, and they help to protect from scratches.
These should be old clothes or clothes that parents do not mind getting dirty. They will get wet, dirty and muddy.